In the 2021-22 School Year, Case Prep elementary students will have the opportunity to learn Scratch Coding, a computer programming language whereby students program interactive stories, games & animations.
Abacus Daycare busses to and from Case Preparatory Academy. Learn more.
For meeting the highest standards of education in ongoing third-party review.
All Case Prep students receive free breakfast and free lunch at school daily.
Annual Science Fair, Invention Convention & Robotics Club among STEM activities available to Case Prep students.
- K-4 Hybrid Students Chromebook Reminders
- AMP Helpful Resources
- Online & Hybrid Student Internet Reimbursement Policy
- A Day in the Life: Your Plan for Successful Online Learning
- 20-21 Opening Information for Parents
- 20-21 Learning Options for Students
- Statement Regarding the Death of George Floyd
- Diane Johnson Selected as Principal
- Early Kindergarten Program
- Scratch Coding Coming Soon